5 reasons to learn French
1. EXPAND your view of the world – Become a true global citizen by arming yourself with the second-most influential language of the world. French is the official language in more than 40 countries around the world. Travel is made easier with French.
2. ADVANCE your career in Bangalore and abroad – in fields like international business, banking, information technology, tourism, aeronautical engineering, interpretation… More than 50 French companies in Bangalore: Schneider, Cap Gemini, Société Générale, Airbus, AXA. More and more French companies are investing in India and are on the lookout for local speakers of French. Speaking French will increase one’s job opportunities and salary potential!
3. MULTIPLY your options for higher studies – French universities and schools (“grandes écoles”) are among the best in the world and are opening their doors to Indian students in all fields, especially in Management and Engineering
4. BOOST your curriculum vitae – Knowledge of French gives you an edge over other candidates in any situation. French will help you create a niche for yourself in the job market.
5. IMPROVE your general culture – French is the lingua franca of culture, including art, cuisine, dance, and fashion. Improve your skills in English or other languages – more than 8000 words in English have French origin. French literature, art and cinema are tickets to a higher level of culture appreciation.