Location: Alliance Française de Bangalore
Date: Tue, 2011/02/08 -11:30am – 1:00pm
Price: Rs 300
Matthieu Carril, Wine Consultant, Nice, France.
Specially designed for AFB students:
A pedagogical approach of the wine (1h 30)
– Introduction & brainstorming: what does wine mean to YOU? Does it have any particular significance in your culture? Do you know any French words associated with wine?
– « A la découverte des vins de France ». What is wine? An historical overview of production of wine, important wine-producing regions in France, famous French grape varieties and wines etc.
– Tasting: The art of tasting wine, wine & senses.
(All wine during the tasting session will be accompanied by a cheese selection)
* tasting 1: white wine + analyze/evaluate wine with the help of a questionnaire
* tasting 2: red wine + analyze/evaluate wine with the help of a questionnaire
– Leaning activities: in groups of 2 or 3.